Thursday, May 9, 2013

ME ME ME

A few words about me and my magic career.
I've been playing Magic the Gathering for more than 7 years now. Started in Onslaught block (still my favorite). I've made a few top 8 finishes but only at local tournaments. I consider myself a better limited player than any other format but learning to love the idea of constructed. Big commander fan, as I play EDH the majority of the time when I play cards. I used to write passionately about the San Francisco Giants but they are no longer my first love when I decided that I want to make a living selling and distributing trading card and board games. I plan to use this blog as a way to share my experiences and thoughts that might be off the regular path than most MTG articles. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment